So EA Spain is currently doing this contest/giveaway thing. All you gotta do is make a Sim in the Sims 3 Demo and take a screen shot of it and share it on their twitter page. They will select four winners each week. See below for more info.
When does it start and when the contest ends?
The contest begins on January 13 and end on February 3 at 23:59 pm (Spanish hour) in 2012.
Who can participate?
Everyone over 18 years living in Spain (Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
What are the prizes?
12 codes (one per winner) to download from The Sims 3 and 4 games Origin.com Sims 3 signed by La Oreja de Van Gogh (one winner).
How to choose the winner?
The criteria for selecting the best catches are based on originality and creativity of the same. These qualities will be judged by a jury composed of employees of Electronic Arts Spain. How will you know if you’ve been the winner? Once selected the winner we will contact them on Monday February 6 through a direct message on twitter. In the event that the winner does not respond within a week the prize will be forfeited.
How to participate?
1. Follow on Twitter @ LosSims3EA
2. Play the demo of The Sims 3 and make a screenshot to your SIM in your living room designed by you.
3. Tweeting the picture followed by # Sims3gratis @ LosSims3EA
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS AND RULES
– Participation is free for participants.
– The image must be a screenshot made with the game ‘The Sims 3 teaser’.
– Participants may compete before the agreed deadline (3 February 2012), after which they are not entitled to participate.
– Electronic Arts Ltd reserves the right to refuse to tender those shares that are not original, have been manipulated, copied, or in bad taste.
– You are not allowed the substitution of prizes for cash or other goods or services.
– Each user can enter as many times as you want but you can only get a prize.
– By participating in the competition entrants accept and agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.