Lots of info from the broadcast with SimGuru Graham and King this morning. Check out most of the info below! Source: iplaysims
Create a Pet
- Can have different tails (Horses can have braided).
- Customize a lot of different things.
- Advanced mode for all animals.
- Add Layers similar to Create a Pattern.
- Can adjust neck with slider. Has many different sliders for ears, back, and belly.
- Pets can have three traits.
- Voice level can be adjusted to be quieter or louder.
- Can do competitions at Equestrian center.
- Can breed horses at the equestrian center.
- If your Sim wins a competition your Sims name can show up in the newspaper.
- Can build own barn for horse to live in.
- Has thirst need and can drink from trough or ponds.
- Rub neck, brush, feed, etc.
- Dog park – can play fetch, run around.
- Dogs can swim in fountains and pools.
- Can learn tricks such as play dead, shake paw, sit up.
- Has destruction motive to destroy things like knock over the trash can.
- Can learn hunting skill to dig up treasure in the world.
- Kiss, hug, and more.
- Cat jungle with a cat jungle gym.
- Can play with a laser pointer.
- Can eat food off of counters.
- Hug, toss, pounce, and more.
- You can adopt the unicorn into your Sims household.
- Can teleport around the world, not just run/walk like a horse.
- Unicorns can breed but not with normal horses. Must be another unicorn.
- Sim can ride a unicorn like a horse.
Has magical powers such as:
- Can light fires – horn turns orange.
- Can curse another Sim.
- Bless Sims
- Make plants grow.
- Pets appear alongside Sims heads in the user control interface.
- You can have 6 different pets with a household and 8 different Sims. Can have 6 pets and 4 Sims. Overall maximum of 10 Sims and pets per household combined.
- Pets they do have moodlets and wishes, just like Sims.
- Pets can have memories, just like Sims.
- Pets can have fleas.
- Pets can interact with each other.
- Pets can visit neighbors, community lots, and go places on their own around the world.
- Pets can do trick shows when your pet is trained.
- Can do racing, show jumping, cross country competitions.
- Can earn money, tips, and trophies from trick shows.
- New build and buy objects.
- Can build barns with new barn doors.
- Sims (all ages) can interact with pets.
- Pets all full Sims and fully controllable. No real limits, can play just as pets.
- Lots of new objects for both Pets and Sims.
- New ice cream truck.
- Horses, cat, and dogs can breed. Have genetics and traits that can be inherited.
- Can mix dog breeds, cat breeds, and horse breeds when breeding.
- Can have litters of puppies and kittens.
- Can accessorize your pets with different collars and saddles.
- Great variety of snakes, lizards, and other critters.
- Pets can have controllable ghosts when they die from old age.
- New clothes for Sims with pets on them, western themed clothing.
- Game still in development, will be other broadcasts.
- Appaloosa Plains – mid-western ranching style community.
- Has entirely new buildings and content.
- New venues especially for animals.
- Horse ranch venue
- Cat jungle venue
- Dog park venue
- Has dinosaur bones in the dinosaur lot.