Just picked up the fact sheet for the iPhone update of SimCity – SimCity Deluxe! Look for it to arrive this summer at the App Store. I wish they made it more clear on whether this is a whole new game or a major update to the existing SimCity that we already have. More than likely we’ll end up having to buy it again…
Build and manage your dream city with a newly updated SimCityTM experience for iPhone® & iPod touch®. Designed for dedicated and casual fans, let your inner urban planner run wild.
- SimCity gets a Makeover on iPhone/iPod TouchTM
- Improved UI – Larger buttons, better flow and more accessible items have been added to make the user experience as smooth as possible
- Visually Enhanced – Graphics and frame rate have been improved, making this game closer in visual style to SimCity 4
- Modify Terrain with Touch Control -Finger-paint water, land, and trees. Get more power and control over the look of your city’s landscape.
- 7 Scenarios and 7 Bustling Starter Cities – Exciting Scenarios and Starter Cities have been added increasing re-playability of the game
- 4 Distinct Seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) linked to seasonal disasters