GoNintendo reported that Europe should now be able to download a mini-game demo for their Nintendo DS via their Wii. Hopefully the US will get a version too! Let me know how it plays out!
Try your hand at excavating a dinosaur skeleton with your stylus by downloading a special demo of MySims Party onto your DS! This is just one of over 40 fun mini-games you can take on in this brand-new party game.
The full game lets you challenge your friends and family in a range of zany tasks that use every part of your favourite handheld. Flip bacon, track down a mummy with your torch or blow into the DS microphone to get rid of dirt! You’ll need to select the best four-man team you can if you want to come out the ultimate winner of this contest!
Downloading the demo from the Nintendo Channel is quick and simple:
- Make sure your Wii is connected to the Internet and go to the Nintendo Channel. If you don’t have the Nintendo Channel yet you can download it for free from the Wii Shop Channel.
- Click on the “Find Titles for You” link and then select the “DS Download Service” option.
- You’ll see a list of currently available demos from which you can select the MySims Party demo.
- Now turn the power ON on your Nintendo DS and select the option “DS Download Play” from the menu.
- Once your Nintendo DS has connected to your Wii console, you just need to accept the software download and you’re ready to play!
Please note that the demo of MySims Party will be available for a limited time only, as the demos on offer in the Nintendo Channel will be regularly updated. Currently you can also download demos of the following titles:
* Big Bang Mini
* 100 Classic Book Collection
* Big Brain Academy
* 42 All-Time Classics
* Mario Kart DS
* Picross DS
* Professor Kageyama’s Maths Training
* Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training: How Old is Your Brain?
MySims Party is in shops now for Nintendo DS and Wii.