dms2c.com has published their preview on The Sims 3, along with more pictures from the presentation (pretty good quality). Here are a few facts from their article:
- Your sims can move around the town in 4 different ways, they’ll walk when their destination is within walking distance or they’ll take a cab, take their bicycle or car. (I asked Ben if Bicycle’s could get stolen and he said no, same thing counted for the cars.
- There are different community lots like cemeteries, a swimming pool, beach, restaurant, cafes and shops.
- There is also a hospital where sims women can give birth, it also counts as a working place for the medical career.
- Kids and teenagers can make their homework on computers or they can study at the library.
- Ceilings are also in the game and their made automatically.