The latest laundry list for The Sims 4 has been shared by Maxis!
The laundry list shares all of the known bugs and issues the team are aware of and are actively trying to fix with an upcoming patch.
Take a look at the current list of items below!
Laundry List – 19th July 2022
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:
- [SE] More than three active lifestyles
- Game Crashing when Placing Retails/Lots with mannequins
- [DU] ‘Go To Class early’ missing/canceling –> Sim misses class
- [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException
- Lag for menu to show up when clicking on objects
- [S] [SE] Mountain Excursion Planned Event Will Not Start
- Sims won’t share a double bed that is placed against a wall/ No scoot
- [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids
- [S] Easter Egg hunt tradition not fulfilling
- [PS/XB] [CoL] Cursor disappears after interacting with Chicken Coop
- [SE] Lifestyle not removed, blocking from gaining/removing more
- [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling
- Grab Serving For Toddler Isn’t Working (Highchair and otherwise)
- [DU] Switching Career Branch: Rewards Not Unlocking
- Auto-solving hygiene need causes Clean Objects instead