Today we are proud and excited to bring you our first large content update: Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 – European Theme. This update is, as promised, totally free to all our players – current and future.
So what are you getting today?
- Over 50 European style buildings
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabling players to build those European streets and neighbourhoods
- Three new starter maps
- Tunnels, one of the community’s most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
- The European style buildings are a map theme, meaning you will need to play a map in the European biome in order to see them.
- Many mods and (some) custom assets will not work with 1.1.0 and will need updating by their author. We have worked hard to cause as few conflicts as possible with popular mods, yet this is a substantial update and with the code & functionality changes some issues have been impossible to avoid. Going forward we aim to find a solution where we can work with our core modders pre-launch to give them ample time to adjust their creations before the public have access.