New Darkspore patch! So that’s why the servers were down earlier. What all did it fix? MaxisKyle tells us below:
- Parts store should now properly display all items except weapons
- Avatar level can now reach 100, unlocking the last hero & inventory upgrade
- Hero move-to fix. Abilities should now properly execute after the hero moves into range of target
- Fixed tutorials repeating in invasion and apocalypse (ie. getting catalysts)
- Fixed Ability: Effective area from ‘Time Bubble’ ability being bigger than the VFX displayed during a PVP game.
- Fixed not getting health and mana from health obelisks if the player was interrupted or swapped during the interaction.
- Display the correct duration tuning on the tooltip for Dazing shot when wearing loot that swaps the Daze effect for Suppress.
- Fixed piercing projectiles getting stuck on destructible objects.
- Cloaked Slayer starts invisible in hordes
- Laser Tank now auto-crits Cyber heroes
- Hardened Mantle will no longer continue to stack after Soul Link wears off.
- Ghostform now correctly ignores the dodge cap.
- Ghostform’s loot modifier that grants move speed for projectiles that pass through so the effect does not get stuck on forever.
- Plasma Wreath’s glow effect is no longer visible while stealthed.
- Fix Plasma Wreath’s tooltip when you have loot that increases attack speed but limits its duration equipped.
- Fix for entangling rush not dealing damage most of the time.
- /dance, picking up loot, and interacting with obelisks no longer count as ability activations for his passive.
- Fixed Savage pet’s immediately burrowing out when switching heroes
- Fixed basic not dealing any damage (displaying as immune) after you swap