Did you miss the live broadcast held by Ben Bell on The Sims 3 Pets? You can now watch the replay. Thanks to SimsVIP for this notification.
There’s more: iPlaySims has compiled all of the facts that Ben discussed – you can check them all out on their site, but here’s a few sample bits:
- Pets can have jobs to bring home the bacon.
- Only limited edition will have the special pets store with the exclusive content.
- Breeds: Over 100 breeds of dogs and cats. Can have a poodle with curly hair. Can put dalmation spots on a poodle.
- You can control the pets and they can have their own wishes.
- Can assign traits to pets and they learn new skills. Your pets are Sims too and can help your Sims.
- Pets can also have jobs. No specific types of job were said.
- Pets can meet, fall in love, and breed. Pets can woohoo, try for puppies and kittens, and have a pet family tree.
- Pets do have genetics so they are inhereted.
- Pets will age. Puppies will grow up into adult dogs, no old dog age.
- When you create a sims pet, cat, or horse, there will be a small dog, cat, or horse that you can make smaller animals with and they can breed smaller animals.
- New neighborhood in PC expansion pack and a new town in the console version and 3DS game. Different on all platforms.