I, along with ManagerJosh from TerraSpore missed the patch notes for the previous beta held this past week, beta #6. Here’s what was fixed:
- Added an option to turn off blood splatters.
- Resolved an issue where squads were not saving on logout.
- Helix window now shows up in the level for her longer speeches.
- Reduced time to paint a hero in the editor.
- Galaxy Map added to the ship navigation area.
- Movies no longer play twice, once on completion and once at the start of a theme level.
- Resolved an issue where replying to a chat message could cause the game to crash.
- Items can now be sold in the editor.
- Shared squad abilities now are now much darker when the corresponding hero is dead.
- Health and Power numbers are now shown in their corresponding bars when the mouse hovers over them.
- Resolved the flickering in the chat UI.
- Added many new sidebar icons for debuffs.
- Equipped items will have a more obvious red state in the inventory.
- Improved the look of hero icons.
- Resolved an issue where items picked up in level were not showing up in the in level inventory. (?)
- Pressing “C” while on a planet will open up the current heroes’ profile.
- Added text for generic shielded, stealthed, and invulnerable buffs.
- Resolved some issues with passive tooltip displays.
- Resolved an incorrect asset ID that was causing the XP Gained stat to display as DNA Dropped.
- Added and rewrote text for some of the loot buffs.
- Art and Visual Effects
- Updated Leech attack effects.
- Polaris’ Mark of Zelem effects updated.
- Updated Botanical Tunneler effects.
- Improved impact effects for plasma NPCs that fall from the sky.
- Improved hit sparks for bio heroes.
- Critical hit aura effects now working properly.
- Haster’s haste effects are now visible.
- Orcus now has a shield effect.
- Made several improvements to resurrection effects.
- Improved Blitz’s basic attack animation.
- Tweaked numerous animations.
- Added extra lightning effects to Zrin’s lighting fist.
- Lots of new NPC death animations
- Lots of VFX polish
- Updated a bunch of muzzles VFX
- Lots of level environment and lighting updates
- Fixed a bug where catalysts in multiplayer games would drop on top of each other.
- Inappropriate stats no longer show up on type-restricted items (eg, +Cyber damage on a Bio-only item).
- Horde waves now spawn somewhat faster.
- Everyone in a group will gain the benefit of the highest ship engine upgrade so players can stay together in the multi planet chain.
- PvP opponents now show on the minimap as red dots, except when stealthed.
- Improved ability auras so that they no longer clip on steep terrain.
- Reduced the contribution of medals to the chance of rolling a rare item.
- There is now a 0/3/6/10% bonus to the chance of rolling a rare item, based on how many planets were successfully chained in a row.
- Reduced the base catalyst drop chance.
- Prismatic catalysts are now relatively more common.
- Increased the chance that the totems in Verdanth will drop catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where some ability improvement loot was removing the cooldown and mana cost of the affected ability.
- Reduced the bonus granted by Overdrive Buildup catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where lifesteal was applying various inappropriate multipliers, causing it to scale out of control at higher levels.
- Removed the chance for +healing to show up on Necro unique weapons.
- Reduced the move speed bonus on catalysts slightly.
- Attack speed hard cap reduced to 60%.
- Special weapons for Necro/Cyber/Quantum heroes will no longer drop with increased pet health. Necro/Quantum items will no longer drop with pet damage.
- Special weapons for heroes of a certain type will no longer have bonuses to damage of a different type.
- Increased contribution of medals towards chance of rolling a purified items in lower threat levels.
- Updated the stats on a few items to de-emphasize pet bonuses and increase their primary stat bonuses.
- Mini-bosses now appear on the second-to-last wave of a mission’s final horde.
- Reduce health of Mutation Agents.
- NPCs no longer show their health bars when in stealth.
- Polaris’ gravity orbs no longer drop loot.
- Improved certain NPC charge behaviors.
- Improved Chrono Striker’s flee behavior.
- Updated Pincering Carapace charge-up times.
- Updated Darkspore Operative behaviors.
- Added some new death animations.
- Engorging Protoplasms and Insatiable Protoplasms now have a cooldown on their self-buffs.
- The Haster buff now reduces cooldown in addition to its other effects.
- Captains now attack and use abilities more quickly.
- Reduced the damage bonus for Captains.
- Increased Polaris’s health and knockback damage.
- Polaris’ knockback now consistently does more damage the closer you are.
- Polaris now tries to lead the player with his projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where Accurate elites weren’t critical hitting as much as they should.
- Dynosphere shields now properly scale with difficulty.
- Switched the order of the fireballs that Terrorsaur throws to better match the animation.
- Increased Nashira’s health.
- Added the VFX to Orcus’s shield ability;
- Increased the amount of damage reduction Orcus’ shield.
- Orcus is now immune to damage when his shield is up in Apocalypse mode.
- Sloths now have flat damage reduction all the time (a lesser version of the armored elite affix).
- Distracted Mongrels will be distracted less often.
- Pterodyne’s vulnerability debuff now properly describes its specific effect.
- Spiky elites no longer take reduced physical damage, but they now deal increased amounts of damage to melee attackers.
- Mark of Zelem now has the proper debuff icon.
- Darkspore Operative lockdown now has a debuff icon and descriptive text.
- Shade Drifters and Wraith Drifters no longer suppress with their charge.
- Added a visible debuff icon and description for having life drained by Shade Drifter’s aura.
- Fixed a bug where Laser Tank’s walls couldn’t hit pets.
- Fixed a bug where Silencing Leucopod and Exovoric Leucopod had far too much health.
- Reduced the speed of Nashira’s lob attack but increased the damage.
- Reduced the amount of increased damage that Nashira’s mirror images take.
- Reduced the damage of Vaulting Amphiod’s poison.
- Fixed a bug where elite Vaulting Amphiods could spawn.
- Increased Shooting Star’s power cost and cooldown.
- Shooting Star now deals physical damage instead of energy damage.
- Reduced casting time of Healing Sprite.
- Time Bubble is now much larger in PvE.
- Fixed a bug where Time Bubble wasn’t slowing enemy attack speeds.
- Increased the cooldown of Time Bubble in PvE.
- Reduced the slowdown of Time Bubble slightly.
- Charged Fist now deals physical damage.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the DoT immunity from working during Overdrive.
- Added banish immunity during Overdrive.
- Slightly reduced the bonus to Overdrive recharge while Overdrive is active.
- Fixed a bug where Fire Thorns was reducing damage instead of reflecting it.
- Arakna’s collected souls no longer disappear when walking through a portal.
- Phantom Burst can now only hit each individual target with up to 4 explosions.
- Increased the number of projectiles that Phantom Burst fires in PvP.
- Decreased Char’s base attack speed.
- Slowed attack speed of Skullbomb.
- Sprit Catcher now grants 40% of total power when getting a kill in PvP.
- Decreased Jinx’s base attack speed slightly.
- Webbed Lightning is now considered an area-effect ability.
- Fixed numerous issues related to Syndrome Shift stealing Darkspore buffs.
- Increased the power cost and cooldown of Syndrome Shift.
- Revenant’s weakness from his basic attack and Soul Link can now be affected by Syndrome Shift.
- Reduced the duration of Dimensional Rift in PvP to 6 seconds.
- Reduced casting time of Savage Ally.
- Flak Cannon now deals physical damage instead of energy damage.
- Increased the cooldown and reduced the daze duration of Flak Cannon in PvP.
- Decreased the attack speed of Homing Missile.
- Dazing Shot now deals energy damage instead of physical.
- Tweaked Haste Field move/attack speed bonuses again.
- Reduced the damage cap scaling of Time Lapse.
- Improved Vex’s move speed aura bonus but reduced the attack speed aura bonus in overdrive.
- Tweaked Vex’s Haste Field overdrive bonus yet again.
- Fixed a bug where Sunfist’s tooltip incorrectly displayed a 100% shock chance.