Last month, we had a listing appear on the french Amazon site of The Sims 3 Garden Stuff, the rumored 3rd stuff pack in The Sims 3 series. Today, SimCookie reports of a new listing on the US Amazon site of The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff. The product page contains details of what we can expect. It’s safe to say this is no longer a rumor, and we shall be seeing this sometime in February!
- Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims with stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
- Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
- Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill as part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
- Choose from two new styles. ?Garden Terrace? features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while ?Sunset on the Veranda? embraces the warmth of outdoors.
- Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire for a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.
* Boxart is fake – found by SnootySims – looks to either be fan made or a roughdraft. It had no source attached to it. Listing, however, is real.