I have a feeling we have already covered this long ago, but nothing beats a refresher!
With The Sims TM 3 available this fall for the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox® 360 video game system, the WiiTM and Nintendo DSTM, players around the world will be able to create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires…or not, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. All-new features make it easier than ever to mess with life as players can unlock the ultimate “Karma Powers” for instant control and unleash them on their Sims.
“We’re bringing players the best console and handheld game for The Sims franchise to date and are excited to offer a unique experience for all types of gamers on their platform of choice,” explained Sam Player, Executive Producer at EA. “Building on the unique traits system, living open neighborhood, lifetime wishes, and endless customization options, we’ve tailored each platform of The Sims 3 with exclusive features to allow for even more control, creativity, and connectivity.”
With Karma Powers, players can help their Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or be deviant and curse them with an “epic fail.” But players should use these powers wisely—they may have unexpected results and karma may come back to bite.
The Sims series’ continues to provide universally appealing content, emergent gameplay mechanics, and an innate sense of humor in its gameplay while bringing out the player’s creativity. The Sims 3 for console/HH builds on this foundation while offering new features that will make for a robust, deep and rewarding gameplay experience.
Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities! Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs or a mix of something completely different. Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true – or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders or expert thieves? It’s up to you!
Unlock all-new Karma Powers! Earn points throughout the game and spend them by giving your Sims instant wealth, beauty and love—or take it all away with the click of a button.
Platform Specific Key Features
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3
- Build, Design, and Share Your Creations with the World! Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world without ever leaving the game through a seamlessly integrated exchange system.*
- Complete Challenges to Earn Rewards! Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards and trophies. Then share achievements with your friends online by connecting with Facebook*.
- Build and Customize! Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
- Go Head to Head Against Friends! In the new Life Moments Game, play with up to three other players as you bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
- Exclusive Content and Town. Enjoy an all-new beach location with new residents, traits, careers, weather, Karma Powers, lifetime wishes and for the first time direct control of your Sim.
- Live long and Simulate! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives for the first time on DS. Control multiple Sims within a household and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with the world.
- Robust Create a Sim. Use your stylist to sculpt your Sims’ facial features. Choose hair styles and clothing and dictate your Sims’ personalities.
- Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with décor objects, textures, and more.
- INTERNET CONNECTION and registration code required. Some features subject to availability through PlayStation Network and/or Xbox LIVE. PlayStation®Network/Xbox LIVE® account required and separate fees may apply. For more details, go to www.ea.com.