I love Pie! But in this case, we are talking about the numerical pi. You know the one that never ends – 3.14159265358979323846264 33832795028841971693993751058 20974944592307816406286208998 62803482534211706798214808651 32823066470938446095505822317 25359408128481117450284102701 93852110555964462294895493038 19644288109756659334461284756 48233786783165271201909145648 56692346038610454326648213393 60726024914127372458700660631 55817488152092096282925409171 53643678925903600113305305488 20466521384146951941511609 and so on…
Pi day is fast approaching, March 14th to be exact! The Spore team would like for you to celebrate the love by sharing a Pi creation of your own. Here are the details from MaxisCactus. Good luck and have fun!
Give some irrational love to the number pi. Pi day is coming on March 14th, and to celebrate, we want you to help us pay homage to the wonderful constant.
Make a pi related creation (or cook up an exquisite pie in the editor) in the Pi Day Challenge and you may be featured on 3/14!
What will the challenge winner(s) get?
A chance to be featured on Spore.com! We’re going to choose a few of the top voted creations to share the glory here.
We’ll post our favorite submissions here, then YOU get to vote for which one is your top pick! The winner(s) may be featured if they meet our criteria for featured creations
- Creation must not have any parent authored by a different creator
- Creation must not have any offensive creation in its lineage (any parent or child creations)
- Creation must not have any links or references to other sites in the submission’s tags, name, or description
Submissions that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for the poll
- Your creation must be related to pi (or pie )
- Your creation may be made in any editor, including the adventure editor
- To submit a creation, just publish and tag it with: mcpichallenge
- You can submit as many creations as you’d like
- All submissions must be in by 11:00am PDT Mar 9, 2010
- Optional: Post screenshots or YouTube movies of your creation on the forum