Top Content Creators from Around the World Build Lots, Sims and Houses for Highly-Anticipated Game
The passionate and creative custom content creators for The Sims PC franchise came together from around the globe this past week at EA Redwood Shores to get hands-on with The Sims 3 and do what they do best—create custom content! France, Germany, Brazil and Korea among others were represented during the week long Creator Camp where everything from Alien Sims to extravagant waterfront lots were built.
“This is the first camp of its kind for The Sims team and was a huge success in populating The Sims 3 exchange with content all players will be able to enjoy when the game launches,” said Ben Bell, Executive Producer at EA. “We’re thrilled to have such dedicated and innovative fans and are pleased to showcase their custom content with the world.”
Check out a few samples of the excellent creations below from elaborate homes to a witch-like Sim. Hundreds of pieces of content were created this past week to establish a robust set of user-created content for The Sims 3 players which will all be available at www.TheSims3.com on launch day.
The Sims 3 Game Features
- Create any Sims you can imagine and give them personalities! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards—or not and be devious!
- Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims’ style…even down to the style and color of their shoes!
- Be the Director of your Sims’ movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Now you can with the movie making mash up tool set. Make a movie and share it with the world!
- Share like never before! Join The Sims 3 online community where you can show off your creations from Sims and houses to objects, movies, and more. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first. (www.TheSims3.com)
Palaces, Vampire Sims, Movies and More Created at first ever THE SIMS 3 Content Creator Camp