According to a listing on Amazon, the product features from The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles have been listed. Treasure hunting sounds like fun! I hope that…we’ll actually get to control them while they go on treasure quests, unlike the current quests we have in Medieval. News courtesy of SimsVIP and thanks to lolifofo for pointing it out.
- New Quests that follow an epic story arc
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair and pet falcons and parrots
- New Traits a new Legendary Trait
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers