Below are a bunch of tweets from the fine Sim fansites that were able to attend Gamescom 2011. This post is for the console version of The Sims 3 Pets portion of the ‘closed door’ presentation. Huge thanks to SimTimes, SimwayDE, SimsNieuws, SNW, SimFans and SVTimes for providing these!
- You can play on 3DS without a SIM just with pets
- You can change sims into pets and vice versa with karma powers
- There is a mystery journal. Some mysteries need pets
- Pets can trap ghosts and catch spirits
- Even ghosts can play with pets
- Now showing tricks such as play dead
- If pets die there are pets ghosts, and you can take them back to life with karma powers
- You can get dead pets back to life with the karma power Divine Intervention.
- Pets function like normal sims. So they’re fully controllable