Only two more days until Maxis shuts off the last (or presume to be) Darkspore beta as it’ll be releasing on April 29th! They pumped out a small patch which fixes a few minor bugs within the game:
- Fixed a bug where some purchased upgrades were not available until after restarting the game.
- Fixed a bug where full screen resolution was not being set correctly for some refresh rates.
- Removed objective “Defeat same species in a row”.
- Temporarily removed the “Destroy all Destructibles” objective.
- Lowered threshold for “Destroy all Destructibles” objective to 90%.
- Lowered threshold for “Defeat all Darkspore” objective to 95%.
- Changed objective “Do damage often” to better scale with difficulty.
- “Do damage often” and “Do huge damage” now only daily objectives.
- “Destroy all Darkspore” and “Obelisks” no longer daily objectives.