Excellent, just excellent. You can now update your Creature Creator as Maxis has released a patch for today’s SporeDay. The patch fixes the following:
- Improved thumbnail resolutions for saved creatures.
- Added five new animations, recorded when creating animated GIFs in Test Drive Mode.
- Fixed a randomly occurring system hang.
- Fixed a crash associated with EADM.
- Creatures no longer disappear from the Sporepedia when the save flow is interrupted.
- Corrected the Audio buzzing found on systems with nForce2 integrated audio.
- Updated Spanish and Polish readme files.
- Updated the EULA found in the installer.
- Integrated the newest save creature PNG.
NOTE: This allows creatures PNGs made with Spore to be drag-and-dropped into the Spore Creature Creator. Spore Creature Creator players who do not patch will not be able to drag-and-drop PNGs created in patched versions of the Spore Creature Creator or Spore.
- Improves overall stability.
You can grab it off of the Spore site.
Today’s SporeDay also consisted of 2 new prototypes (which I will add after work and post about them) as well as everyone’s impressions from the Spore Community Day. Awesome job, Maxis.