Champs Les Sims, France
Learn Nectar Making or Explore Photography in France
- The Good Life – Champs Les Sims, France offers the cultural elite some of the finer things in life. Sims can learn the fine culinary art of nectar making, or flash over with a camera to learn the Photography Skill. This beautiful country town is sure to please the senses and invigorate the soul.
- Civilized Folk – Settled towards the end of the Medieval Period, Champs Les Sims has a rich history and culture. From the arts to delicious culinary delights, this small French town has everything Sims need to live a comfortable life.
- Try Your Feet at Nectar Making! Sims fascinated by Gardening and the culinary arts can now refine their talents by learning the nectar making skill. Combine your own fruits with new types of grapes or other fruits to create unique Nectar combinations. After stomping the fruit, the nectar maker processes the juice into delicious nectar. Sell, trade or enjoy these new flavors! Sims can learn all about nectar making by using the nectar maker from the Nectary or by reading books bought in France. The Nectary in Champs Les Sims should be visited by any Sims interested in nectar making or for purchasing nectar making equipment! But, Beware – The Nectary isn’t just a tourist location for those who enjoy the flavors of nectar, but the site of one of the deadliest and most expansive tombs in the world.
- Exploration – The Celtic Burial Mound is a relatively safe tomb for new travelers to explore. Look for it in the far corner of town – it’s the large mound covered with ancient, mystical looking stones. The Faerie Tomb has long been hidden, though it’s just waiting for a new explorer to discover its secrets. Complete the first section to gain access to the vast riches tucked away on the island.
- Café – The Champs Les Sims marketplace is a great place to purchase new French Recipes and Nectar Making equipment! It’s also a great place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or delicious local crepe.
- Solve the Case – Think you’re up to the task of solving the mystery of the wily Jean Necteaux? Take on an adventure in France and see where it leads!
- Tour Time – Take a tour of the local museum, which showcases relics and artifacts from all around the world. The Museum is a great place to look for treasures that inspire you to adventure and explore.
- Creatures! – Collect new local wildlife like Frogs and Snails and take them home as pets.
- Not by Foot – Zip around town on a cool new scooter and take in the sights and the fresh country air!
Source: The Sims 3 Official Site